Welcome to the St. Gerald’s College website.
St. Gerald's College is a voluntary Catholic secondary school established by the De La Salle Brothers in 1908. The College is under the trusteeship of the Le Chéile Schools Trust and has over 500 pupils attending at present. The mission of our Lasallian centre is to give a human and Christian education to the young, with special concern for the disadvantaged.
- 3th Year Christmas Examination Timetables
- 6th Year Christmas Examination Timetables
- SEC Leaving Certificate Timetable 2013
- Schedule of Examination Dates for Leaving Certificate
- SEC Junior Certificate Timetable 2013
- Schedule of Examination Date for Junior Certificate
- Junior Cert Mock Examinations
- Juniot Certificate Mock Venues
- Leaving Cert Mock Examinations
- Leaving Certificate Mock Venues
Progress Files / Study Progress Documents
- Introduction to Transition Year 2013-14
- Work Experience Form - October 2012